Friday, January 22, 2010

Three days until departure!!

The day is almost here! On Sunday I will be flying out of Chicago and into a new adventure!!

I cannot believe it is actually here. I originally had the idea to study abroad sometime during my college search back in high school. I don't know why, but Australia has always interested me - and now I will be able to explore there for four months! This will be a blog of everything Australia - classes, travel, work, friends and fun!

On Sunday I will be flying out of Chicago to L.A. (with Mary!) and from there we will meet up with the AustraLearn group. Then we fly from L.A. to Brisbane, Australia and from there we end in Cairns (Jan 26) where we have a 5 day orientation. On Sunday, January 31st we fly from Cairns to Sydney where we will have our week long orientation before classes start on Feb. 8th!

I will be missing home and Albion! Make sure you keep in contact!!


Signing off to begin the mess of packing... =)

No comments: