I couldn't sleep last night in anticipation of today - this day that I've been waiting for months to finally arrive! I still cannot believe that I am flying all the way to Australia to have so many awesome adventures with Mary, Mike and many new friends! Last night, my parents and I went out to a celebratory dinner at Olive Garden. I really am going to miss my parents (and my dogs!) so much. The amount of love I have for them is endless, and they are the ones that made this trip possible for me. Also, my friends from home and Albion will be in my heart the entire time I'm there. There are a lot of great things that will happen at Albion this semester that I'm very sad I'm missing, but it will make coming back to Albion for one more year that much better! As always, I'm sure I will have many crazy stories to share when I come back. =)
Time to make sure I have everything in order... See you on the other side of the world!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment