It is hard to believe it, but I am done with my classes at ICMS! This week was full of review classes to prepare for finals. Wednesday morning I went to my last class, Intro to Sport Management, and then relaxed most of the day until playing soccer Wednesday evening. I always look forward to playing soccer here. There is a different mix of people each week, so you aren't sure what is going to come of it, but it is always good exercise and a good way to get touches on the soccer ball. Thursday I went to Manly Beach for a good three hours to enjoy the beautiful weather. We have been really lucky to have had such warm weather for so long. Because it is autumn here, having the last week or so be in the 80's is typically unheard of for the area!
Friday was another beautiful day. In the morning Mike and I went on a walk to North Head. The views from the look out points never get old - they are always amazing! I skyped with my parents after eating lunch. I will be so happy to see them when I come home and share my adventure even more with them. After Mike got out of class, we went on a "castle photo shoot" to take pictures of Mike in his uniform and of the castle. We walked around behind the castle as well, but there wasn't much to see. It was a great way to spend one of the last warm days of "autumn."
After dinner, no one was really doing much, so Mike and I went to Four Pines for a drink. The brewery has a great location, and they make great beer (as you can tell from my frequent stops to Four Pines). Afterwards, we walked along the Corso. We saw four different street performers. One group was singing "sweet home alabama" as a group of intoxicated guys started singing with them. It was quite entertaining. Also, we saw another performer called "Tux Guy" who was a great singer! It will be things like this that I will miss so much when we leave Manly. That, and watching the sunset from my window! (The first picture on this post). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment